Information for Organisations wishing to create and offer Courses
Organisations or individuals wishing to create and offer courses to the public or staff members will need to agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The material in the courses must be your own, or you must have the right to publish the material. Copyright information must be included where applicable.
- All content must be accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
- Material must not be misleading or disproportionate.
- You must accept full responsibility for the content provided.
- If the course is offering a qualification of any kind then you must be sufficiently qualified and approved to verify the course content.
- You must have a clear and fair complaints process available to those purchasing your courses.
- Simplexity Courses have the right to suspend or terminate any courses offered on this platform.
- No attempt should be made by the organisation or individuals to reproduce or reverse engineer the software.
- The system should only be used fairly for its intended purpose.
- The courses you create must be fairly priced.